I write a lot in my blog about the challenges of a startup company, but there are some amazing things that come out of launching a business whether it is a successful business or not.
Here is a list of things I’m proud that I get to say:
- I am the Founder and CEO.
- I landed 6-figure deals with major corporate sponsors as a first-time business.
- I was on national broadcast television and every major publication locally and nationally.
- I can google my name and see articles about my career achievements.
- I made ½ million in revenue.
- I led a company that grew to 35 staff members.
- Thousands of people paid to see what I created.
- I paved the way for others.
- I did it, I did what most people are too scared to do.
- I was ballsy enough to go all in on my business.
- I pushed my limits to the max.
- I know what I am capable of.
- No obstacle is too great.
- I’ve been through the ringer.
- I’m free of the “what ifs” that plague innovators’ heads that don’t go for it.
- I’m a badass boss babe.
What are you proud to say about your business ventures?? Let me know!